You are not along when trying to figure out ways to promote your business, turn your business’s news into publicity, get noticed and secure more customers through an online press release.
Online news releases allow you to put your business name on search engines which is the where customers look first. Online releases provide a broader reach than email marketing and help get your business name to the top of a Google page!
Can’t think of anything “newsworthy”? Here are some ideas:
1. Next time you win an award or have a major accomplishment – tell everyone about it!
2. Share a story of inspiration…readers love to hear about people going the extra mile, overcoming adversity or a success story
3. Educate consumers about your latest initiative, event, product or service. Frame it against a common misperception.
4. Go green – people like businesses that help the environment
5. Your recent event was a big hit ~ share who attended, the highlights…
6. Announce a contribution to a charity
7. Share new market studies, research, surveys or polls ~ everyone loves stats
8. Provide helpful hints
9. Promote your event or team sponsorship will connect you to customers looking for the team & event online
10. Debunk a common myth related to your business and brand your business at the same time