If your company is over ten years old, you may be thinking that a rebrand will give you a jump start for the new year. Sometimes a rebrand is necessary but not always. Before any final decision is made, you should invest in doing a significant amount of research and have a strong execution plan. Rebranding is time consuming and takes an investment.
To help you decide, we have put a list of signs to consider if re-branding is the right move for your company:
- Your brand is not distinguishable from your competition. Over time brands can start to look alike and fail to stand out in the crowd.
- Consumers have mistaken your company for another. Your brand should speak to the consumer you are trying to connect with. A rebranding should enhance your brand identity and appeal to existing and new customers.
- Your brand looks outdated and needs to be modernized.
- Your brand does not reflect your company values. Your brand strategy should articulate your company purpose, vision, mission statement and values.
- Your company has acquired new ownership or partnership.
Do not make the rebranding decision quickly. Take the time to make sure it is the right decision for your business. If you need help determining if a rebrand is needed, please contact us at 520-745-8221. We have helped numerous companies rebrand their business successfully.Tags: