According to research, videos receive an over whelming 80% of views compared to their counterparts and are quickly becoming the highest form of all internet traffic. More marketers are starting to take advantage of this engaging medium.
Here are types of videos for consideration to promote your product or service:
- The live video- live streaming is popular with companies that host webinars, especially this year. It is a great opportunity to teach and/or show your service to others.
- Social media video- posting a video as part of your social media campaign has proven to give you better results than with a static ad. This video form is also a great way to promote your event while you are there.
- Training videos – viewers enjoy this type of video because they can re-watch it as many times as they need to understand how to accomplish the task at hand. If you have a product that is complex, these videos will help teach the consumer how it works.
- Brand videos – these can include testimonials from customers touting your product or service; showcasing your company and values; employee training videos
- Video stories – used by over 77% of marketers on social media they are short and candid videos of stories related to your business
There are plenty of options to choose from as well as tools and information to create high quality video content for your business for a reasonable cost. What are you waiting for?Tags: