I’m sure if you are like me, you receive hundreds of emails in your inbox daily. Which ones do you open and which ones do you automatically dump? Usually the most simple subject lines are the ones we tend to open. Here are some tips to improve your open rates:
- Keep the message brief and remember that people are viewing your emails on mobile devices so you want to make sure they can understand them quickly. Cut to the chase and tell people exactly what your message is about.
- Don’t waste space, review each word of your subject line and if it does not add value, omit it.
- Make the works on the subject line searchable so your reader can find it later.
- Don’t pressure the reader by including phases like immediate action required.
- Be sure to include your company name so readers know where the email originates from and does not come across as spam.
People spend over 30% of their day viewing emails. With a great subject line, your email will get read, saved and responded to.
Media DirectorTags: email marketing